Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Backend Developer to join us on the journey towards our noble mission
What will you do?
- Developing technology products; Technology support tools for products.
- Analysis, design and development of services, systems, APIs for system integration.
- Participate in building and upgrading existing systems and products to ensure stability and extremely high load capacity.
- Proposing new technology solutions and trends to improve product quality.
- Doing in problems is as difficult as: Development of core micro-service framework; Build APIs, systems with high load capacity; Optimize high-speed systems.
- Ready to learn new languages and technologies to solve problems.
- Read good English specialized materials.
- Having knowledge of software engineering, microservice.
- Having knowledge, database experience (sql + nosql) is an advantage.
- Priority for experienced candidates to build large-scale web applications.
- Wishing to learn new techniques, build products and applications at a large scale.
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka.
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org