Do you want to join one of the fastest growing startups in 2016, invested by 500 Startups to build products that can succeed globally? Do you want to learn how to build an interactive system that can serve more than 120 million customers every month?
Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Community Manager to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Community development for ShopBase (http://www.shopbase.com) - eCommerce platform about dropship and POD. Develop both the Vietnam and Global community.
- Share knowledge about dropship and POD with online community.
- Making event to build and connect community.
- Support the seller of dropship and POD sales better / use ShopBase sp better.
- Knowing insight, know how about realizing the sale of dropship or POD.
- Advertising, capable of connecting the community.
- There are connections with parties selling dropship, POD in Vietnam is plus.
- English fluently.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org