Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a IT Tester (QA/QC) to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Supervise the product development process, check the update and review of product documents, code review, review and evaluate customer change requirements.
- Write documents on the testing process and ensure the output quality for the software project.
- Planning Test, Design Test Case.
- Perform software product testing in the way of Manual and use the Tool test.
- Monitor and report Test.
- Mastering the testing process in the software field.
- Experience of web, app testing 1 years with level junior and over 4 years with level senior.
- Reading comprehension of specialized documents in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and teamwork skills.
- Priority candidates have the ability to automation test.
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com