Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Junior Customer Success to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do ?
- Support customers by replying to all their requests via Help Desk within 12 hours.
- Live chat with customers to support their real-time inquiries.
- Call customers when needed to solve urgent issues.
- Handle urgent requests from customers on weekend by shifts.
- Write product tutorials and solutions so customers can understand how to use our products effectively.
- Having experience in customer support is desired but not a must. The final-year undergraduates are welcome.
- Have a strong command in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills with a professional tone.
- Have a great sense of customer service, a strong desire to learn, and be a great communicator.
- Passionate about customer success and helping people.
- Able to parse feedback and contribute to the product by suggesting feature requests based on your knowledge of customers.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…).
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org