Join hands to shape the future of eCommerce. Will you?
We are looking for a Marketing Leader, who is responsible for growing BGroup users and revenue in big eCommerce markets.
In this role, you’ll own the positioning and marketing for ShopBase - the complete platform for dropshipping and print-on-demand. You will be responsible for showing the market that ShopBase is the future of eCommerce and why using ShopBase can be a differentiator for their business. You’ll work closely with our product and marketing teams to increase awareness, adoption, and usage through everything from influencing the roadmap to launching new features.
What will you do?
Your challenges are various, including but not limited to:
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for ShopBase’s business.
- Use customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Develop effective marketing strategies: growth-hacking, content, email marketing, partnership, advertising, SEO, etc.
- Work with in-house teams (design, engineer, sales, etc.) to implement strategies.
- Lead product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales.
- Generate high-quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers for your product.
- Measure, analyze and improve the important product and marketing metrics.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to play hard and have fun!
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing.
- (Bonus) Background in SaaS products or marketing to a line of business, or Experience in eCommerce and/or Technology fields.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders and enabling sales.
- Analytical/ data-driven mindset and strong quantitative skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Have keen eyes for details.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com