Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Product Designer to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Helping to build Beeketing into a robust SaaS marketing platform, while keeping it simple, friendly, beautiful, and powerful.
- Build wireframe, mockup, UI/UX layout of product.
- Analyse charts, metrics to understand current product and make improvement.
- Testing your designs with users. Iterating on your designs when they don’t work.
- Learn from customers feedback, work with design, product & marketing teams to keep improving the product.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience designing mobile or web applications.
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions. You have an inherent talent for creating simple, clear solutions.
- You stress the details and care about creating truly delightful experiences.
- You have good taste and an eye for color, space, and typography.
- You’re up to date regarding the latest web design and technology trends.
- You work well within a team. You’re opinionated yet humble and always looking to grow.
- You’re a self starter who thrives most when owning a project and running with it, rather than being told what to do. You are responsible and follow through on your commitments.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com