Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Product Manager to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Working closely with CEO & PM team in all activities of building an ecosystem for e-commerce platform.
- Participate in feature design & product roadmap development.
- Responsible for writing instructional documents for development teams.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes.
- Own product release schedule, work closely with engineers and QA teams to make sure that every release is high quality and timely.
- Analyze data from analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel .. ) to measure product quality & prioritize which features to build.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in BA/ Product Owner/ Product Manager position.
- Experience using local and foreign platform ecommerce.
- Ability to use tools like Axure, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure RP, Sketch .. to build wireframe & prototype.
- Prefer knowledge at UI / UX Designer (knowledge of UI Kit definitions, design system, components and how to apply in product construction).
- Not required but technical background (understanding basic programming knowledge, programming HTML / CSS, API, SQL ...) is an advantage.
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org