Do you want to join one of the fastest growing startups in 2016, invested by 500 Startups to build products that can succeed globally? Do you want to learn how to build an interactive system that can serve more than 120 million customers every month?
Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Automation Test to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop test plan, test case, test script, test scenario, test methodology
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Find, record and track bugs
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in manual test
- 1+ years of experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing Web using Selenium Webdriver/ Cucumber/Serenity BDD.... OR testing mobile (Android/iOS) using Appium
- Tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
- Has knowledge in revision control systems like Github, SVN,..
- Experience in the development of test automation frameworks.
- Strong Java (or any equivalent) development skills.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org