Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Scrum Master to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do ?
- Managing full life cycle of multiple projects with Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop detailed project plans, include deliverable, schedules, resources. Also address dependencies risks and help team to prioritize
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities.
- At least 2 year experience in software projects (BA/ QA/ PM position)
- Experienced with Scrum Agile, including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders
- Setting the pace/cadence for delivery and motivating teams to succeed
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project and other Tasks Management Tools and so on
- Good English skills
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com