What will you do?
- Your role is to ensure the customers receive outstanding support and all their needs are met. This may involve creating customer support policies and procedures for the team members to adhere to, training and observing team members and assisting unsatisfied customers.
- The SCS will oversee the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Improve and implement the customer support procedures to deliver the best possible experience for the customers
- Support customers with product issues, tutorials, refund requests, sales queries via emails and live chat.
- Maintain a good perception of our brand and business
- Display a high level of professionalism at all times
- At least 2-3 year of experience in Customer Support
- Have strong command in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills with a professional tone.
- Have a great sense of customer service, a strong desire to learn, and be a great communicator.
- Passionate about customer success and helping people.
- Able to parse feedback and contribute to the product by suggesting feature requests based on your knowledge of customers.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com