Beeketing is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce sellers around the world. We want to build a dynamic, passionate, and skillful team of young talents to create a legacy in the global market.
Beeketing is now being used by more than 400,000 businesses to serve more than 120 million customers every month. In order to keep up with the rapid pace of growth and significant increase in market demand, we’re now looking for a Technical Team Leader to join us on the journey towards our noble mission.
What will you do?
- Manage a team of talented developers to build task with requirements from product designer.
- Design backend services, write document and help development team implement them.
- Setup & adopt new workflow for dev team.
- Make sure software are being deployed correctly without any bugs on our cloud servers.
- Working on the full stack (any language is ok, Golang/ PHP/ Java) to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud.
- Evolving our current architecture with service orientation in mind.
- Long background in IT and software development.
- Experienced with managing development developer.
- Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods like Scrum XP or Kanban
- Experience in project estimation, proposal preparation and risk management
- Able to implement effective scheduling and balanced resource assignment across multiple projects.
- Able to produce and maintain project documentation and communicate these effectively to all stakeholders.
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org